Thursday, June 25, 2015

Life Conditions

I kept contemplating a freedom that is fundamental to every human experience.

A freedom that does not superimpose any limitations on us due to our financial means, our social status, or our physical appearances.

A freedom that we all share disregarding external hardships and circumstances.
A freedom of the commoner.
Found non-discriminatory between the King and the Peasants.
The President and the citizens.

That is where I realized I am always free within my imaginations.

In my dreams,
I can always create and destroy the scenarios.
In my mind,
I can convince myself out of physical pains, sufferings, and conflicts.

I can always choose as an individual to what doctrines I want to abide by and how I want to experience life, spiritually.

Should there be a law for social, economical, or the physical parts of life.
Is it worthy to consider that there must also be universal law(s) within this dimension, that operates regardless of our common understanding or belief.

So perhaps that freedom is simply operating within these laws,
And the choices of when we want to take these routines are determined via our life conditions.

Conditions such as:
Am I happy at this moment?
Am I satisfied at this moment?
Am I motivated at this moment?

For our emotions are the most essence deciders for what is going to happen to us in the future.
Our ability to hope and stay focused creates opportunities for us in the long run.

So when you say to me:

Dreams are dangerous things. You should never have them.

I had to ask (in my mind) how are you doing today?
If something is bothering you.

For I know, that what you speak is what is inside of you.
And your life condition seems grave.

I wish the best for you everyday.




Character of the Day: Nelson Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment