Tuesday, January 29, 2019

People change, but Truth remains

There are no perks for being emotional.


Sometimes, sometimes, sometimes....

While the mind has made her decision, the heart lingers with yearning.

There is no duality between the mind and the matter, it is inseparable and co-existing.

Therefore, the pull is self-induced suffering.

I knew that.

Yet life moves in a forward, linear fashion.

I wish you all the best, while I pack my bags for the hurdles ahead.

I pray incessantly for the one who will walk through your doors.

The one who will find you in your mysterious, and embrace you for your flaws.

As we both deserve to be loved wholeheartedly by somebody,

who feels exactly the same way about us.

We will give, exactly the same way they desire.









No comments:

Post a Comment